Annique’s Rooibos tea is a caffeine-free drink from Clan William in the Western Cape. This product is all-natural, free of any preservatives or artificial colourants and hygienically treated.
Rooibos is good for everybody and is never harmful. If thirsty, it quenches; if exercising, it strengthens; if sleepless, it induces sound sleep.
All-in-all, Annique Rooibos tea, is the the world’s most superb health drink. https://www.youtube.com/embed/LxXsxyfEKCI?feature=oembed&start&end&wmode=opaque&loop=0&controls=1&mute=0&rel=0&modestbranding=0
Rooibos tea also boasts the following benefits:
- Rooibos tea is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. The antioxidants in Rooibos tea limits the effect free radicals (a by-product of abnormal cell function) in the process of ageing and a declining immune system is limited by the antioxidants in Rooibos tea.
- Rooibos tea is completely pure and natural as it contains no additives, preservatives or colourants. It is a soothing drink for people on a calorie-restricted diet, without adding kilojoules.
- Rooibos tea is also strongly recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension. Rooibos tea contains no caffeine and therefore has a soothing effect on the central nervous system. Rooibos tea is also low in tannins and therefore does not have a negative effect on the absorption of iron and proteins by the body.
- Rooibos tea has anti-spasmodic properties, thus relieving stomach cramps and colic in infants. Rooibos tea can also help to relieve stomach and digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
- Rooibos tea also supplements the daily amounts of calcium, manganese and especially fluoride, needed for the development of strong teeth and bones. It contains zinc and alpha-hydroxy acid, which promotes healthy skin, and magnesium, which is necessary for a healthy nervous system.
- Rooibos tea has a soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations like eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area.
View the range of Herbal Teas Click Here